- 100.00 - 150.00 INR
- Light-yellow transparent liquid
Humic Acid,Amino Acid, Fulvic Acid with amino acids and PGRs. Humic Acid is obtained from the organic matter that is rich in organized substances and mineral, which are essential for plant growth. These zyme granuls increase soil aeration, improve water holding, and reduce soil erosion.Also, For High cat-ion exchange capacity, which serves to chelating plant food elements and releasing them as the plant requires.
- Minimum Order Quantity : 100 Litre
Â· Â· Â· Â· State: Liquid
CELL COUNT:Each ml of liquid fertilizer contains approx. 108 microbes of livebacterial cells.
Mix 20 ML of JFF Active Zyme Fertilizer with 30 ML water and thoroughly mix with 1kg of seed and dry the seed under shade before sowing.
Add 1 Litre of JFF Active Zyme Fertilizer in 20 Litres of Water and apply at 1/2 Acre of Land through Drip Irrigation or Drench the soil at proper moisture of Land.
Mix 50-100 ML of JFF Active Zyme Fertilizer in 5-10 Litres of water. Later dip the roots of Seeds up-to half an hour before transplantation.
- It breaks down the basic form of respective nutrients salts into freely water soluble nutrients.
- It makes the soil soft and fertile
- Stimulates root growth; promotes uptake of nutrients; accelerates cell division
- It provides macro nutrients like nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and micro nutrients
- It helps in sustaining the soil ecology & It helps in improving soil structure.
- Provide balanced nutrition of Amino Acid, obligatory for increased germination of seeds & sets, extensive & strong root & development
- Enhanced stress of tolerance of crops to biotic stresses, optimum metabolism, increased flower and fruit setting
- Enhanced crop yields improved quality and increased shelf life of produce.
- Early germination
- Vigorous seedling growth
- Profuse primary and secondary root development
Increasedsoil microbial activity
Fruits likeBanana, Water Melon, Pappaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, All vegetables &flowers, Wheat, Maize, Castor, Potato, Tobacco, Ginger, Bajra, Mustard,Turmeric, Cotton.
- It must be kept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it must be protected from sunlight.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Â· Retail Packing : 500 ML, 1 Litre
Bulk Packing : 1 Litre, 10 Litre, 25 Litre,50 Litre, 200 Litre
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Retail Packing : 500 ML, 1 Litre ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Bulk Packing : 1 Litre, 10 Litre, 25 Litre, 50 Litre, 200 Litre
- Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat
147, Pushkar Industrial Estate, Narol Vatva Road, Phase 1, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India