- 100.00 - 150.00 INR
- Light-yellow transparent liquid
Azospirillum isthe associate symbiotic nitrogen fixer, aerobic free living does the job ofmaking the atmospheric nitrogen available to various crops. Thisnitrogen-fixing bacterium when applied to the soil indergoes multiplication inbillions and fixers atmospheric nitrogen in the soil (plant root region).
Â· Â· Â· Â· Â· State: Liquid
CELL COUNT:Each ml of liquid fertilizer contains approx. 108 microbes of livebacterial cells.
Mix 20 ML of JFF SPIRALNITROFIXER Fertilizer with 30 ML water and thoroughly mix with 1kg of seed and dry the seed under shade before sowing.
Add 1 Litre of JFF SPIRALNITROFIXER Fertilizer in 20 Litres of Water and apply at 1/2 Acre of Land through Drip Irrigation or Drench the soil at proper moisture of Land.
Mix 50-100 ML of JFF SPIRALNITROFIXER Fertilizer in 5-10 Litres of water. Later dip the roots of Seeds up-to half an hour before transplantation.
- Producehormones and antimetabolites which promot root growth.
- Soil conditioner.
- Specialeffects on paddy, increases the yield of 15-40%.
- Nitrogenfixation in the rhizosphere through the action of nitrogenase enzyme.
- Fortificationof the soils with bacterial metabolites and by secreting growth promoters.
-Azospirillum sp. have the ability to fix 20-40 kg N/ha.
Fruits likeBanana, Water Melon, Pappaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, All vegetables &flowers, Wheat, Maize, Castor, Potato, Tobacco, Ginger, Bajra, Mustard,Turmeric, Cotton.
Dosage: 5 Litre/Acre
- It must bekept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it mustbe protected from sunlight.
- Wash handsthoroughly after use.
Â· Â· BulkPacking : 1 Litre, 10 Litre, 25 Litre,50 Litre, 200 Litre
- 1000 Litre Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- All India
147, Pushkar Industrial Estate, Narol Vatva Road, Phase 1, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India