Nitrogen fixing Bacteria for Leguminous Crops. These micro-organisms live in association with the roots of leguminous plants in the form of root nodules. These micro-organisms fix the atmospheric Nitrogen in the roots & make it available to plants, which plants can not fix directly and makes the soil fertile & also increases the plant health.
- Minimum Order Quantity : 100 Litre
- Brand : JFF SYMNITROFIXER
- Pack Size : 500 ML, 1 Litre, 50 Litre, 200 Litre
- Pack Type : Bottles, Drums
- Usage : Agriculture, Fertilizer
- State : Liquid
CELL COUNT:Each ml of liquid fertilizer contains approx. 108 microbes of livebacterial cells.
Mix 20 ML of JFF Rhizobium Biofertilizer with 30 ML water and thoroughly mix with 1kg of seed and dry the seed under shade before sowing.
Add 1 Litre of JFF Rhizobium Biofertilizer in 20 Litres of Water and apply at 1/2 Acre of Land through Drip Irrigation or Drench the soil at proper moisture of Land.
Mix 50-100 ML of JFF Rhizobium Biofertilizer in 5-10 Litres of water. Later dip the roots of Seeds up-to half an hour before transplantation.
- Nitrogen is a part of a cell and protoplasm increase leaves growth and make it darken green.
- Fix atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and make it available in plant.
- It reduces does of nitrogenous fertilizers like Urea and Increases the protein content of seeds.
- It provides introgen to the plants and increases the yield.
Fruits likeBanana, Water Melon, Pappaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, All vegetables &flowers, Wheat, Maize, Castor, Potato, Tobacco, Ginger, Bajra, Mustard,Turmeric, Cotton.
- It must bekept in airy, cool, dry places, far from sources of heat/ignition and it mustbe protected from sunlight.
- Wash handsthoroughly after use.
ÃÂ· RetailPacking : 500 ML, 1 Litre
BulkPacking : 1 Litre, 10 Litre, 25 Litre,50 Litre, 200 Litre
147, Pushkar Industrial Estate, Narol Vatva Road, Phase 1, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India